Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Look!

Welcome to the new look of my blog! There will be a few more changes in the future - so check back often.

My girlfriends thought it was time I actually put horses on my blog, since I call "Just Horsin' Around".... So, Robin helped me pick this background out and we sent an e-mail request to August to help with the header, so as soon as she works her Blog Magic, I will add that.

It has almost been a month since I have worked outside the home. I must say, I am really enjoying this time. I have been able to get some things organized in the house; I have been able to just enjoy being home. Not feeling the pressure to hurry up and fix dinner, hurry up and take care of the animals, hurry up and talk with my family has been such a blessing. I am amazed how wonderful it is after 12 years to take time and focus on what the Lord has given me. A wonderful husband, great children, an awesome grandson and LAST Ranch.

I know that I will have to focus on a job this month, we need that income, but what a blessing it has been to be able to be revived. Being in the desert is so tiring and I grew weary and didn't even know it. I can tell now just how tired I have been, so good to get that much needed rest.

Today the rest of the cows will be picked up. Brianne, Fonda and Jim should be here shortly to try to get them into a trailer and put them on their property. They have worked hard on a fencing off a place for the cows, Albert and I have tried to help them as much as we could. It sure looks pretty - I am thinking the cows will enjoy their new digs!

I don't know what it will be like to only have 2 horses on the property. What will Albert and I do with all that extra time. Ha - we will be getting ready to have Tressa's graduation party in June! Actually going to cut up some trees as soon as I get this posted.

Thank you for letting me share this morning. Not sure any of this makes sense, but was really good to just be able to blog! :)

6 comments:

  1. can't wait for the header...no more cows for you..can't wait to read Fonda's stories about being a rancher now...ha...enjoy tree cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a surprise in your box. I hope you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cows are safely home and munching grass. Let's hope wehave an uneventful night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the header and the new horse back ground...good job August...whoo hoo Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grabbed a couple of photos from her Facebook album and used it for her header. I got my creative juices flowing and decided to make a background for her so she can switch between my blogwear and The Cutest on the Block background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacy, you surprised me. I thought for sure you were going to choose Banner 3. :)

    ReplyDelete