Saturday, September 5, 2009

Interesting Stable Mates


Yesterday I saw a little black bunny around the stall area, he was easily scared away, very timid. I saw him today when I was mucking stalls, he was almost coming up to me where I could pick him up. I gave him some hay, but that is not what he wanted. All of the sudden I saw him in the stall with Baby. It was so cute that I quickly went to the house and asked Albert to get the camera for me. Here is what I was able to capture.

I guess rabbits like horse feed, he didn't want the hay, but was very happy with the feed!

Baby was fine with sharing - I was nervous thinking that she might step on the Bunny - but that didn't happen.

After Baby left the stall to eat her hay, I gave the Bunny a little more feed. I am thinking that the Bunny got misplaced after the storm that blew in on Thursday. He looks so dirty and evidently very hungry. Wonder how long Bunny will stay with us? I will tell you this, never a dull moment around the Ranch! :)

2 comments:

  1. too cute....i must say...i don't think i'm gonna miss any critters

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, does Charlie have a new pet?

    ReplyDelete