Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun running after a cow...


...I think not!!!
I put T-Bone with the horses so that they could all graze together - well, T-Bone is still a little afraid of them. So one of the horses ran towards him and bam he jumps over the fence into the neighbors yard.
I saw him do this but was not outside, so I had to put on my boots, run to the back pasture, jump over the fence and call out his name. He was no where to be found. I am calling him and then all of the sudden I see him running down the road. He was on his way home. The neighbors saw him and helped guide him back through the front gate. After that I was able to get him back into his pasture with food - ah the way to his heart is through food! So, all was well, except for the fact that I am too old to run after animals! I can tell you this, life on the Ranch is always interesting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment