Wednesday, September 2, 2009

22 Years of Wedded Bliss


In Taft, CA on Sept 2, 1987 a Catholic boy and a Baptist girl were married by an Assembly of God preacher. Albert and I were married in my grandparents home and 9 people were there to witness this happy occasion. We had our honeymoon, for one night, in Bakersfield, CA, then loaded up the u-haul and drove to TX.

We now have 3 wonderful children, Tara, Tim and Tressa and beautiful grandson, Charley. We have been through good times, bad times, rough times and amazing times! I must say the whole 22 years have been the best adventure of my life and I wouldn't trade any of it because it has gotten us to where we are today!

Marriage is such a blessing and I am blessed to have had 22 years with my best friend! I look forward to what the next 22 years have for us! I love you, Albert!

3 comments: