Saturday, August 15, 2009

Man, it's hot!


Baby and Princess got their hooves done today - I was just out there with the Ferrier and I was sweating - it is so HOT!

Well, they look good - so I guess that is all that matters! I just have to ride - it has been way too long! I also need to work with Baby, but it is so HOT!

Went to the cattle auction today, I think I could sell my cattle there, but not sure I can buy them there - we will have to wait and see. But I do know this, our bull calf, T-Bone, looked so much better than most of the cattle there! Some sold for $1.44 a lb - can you imagine - that could be very good for our new business! yeah! I need all of my cattle to sell at that high of a price! I hope to get another calf soon - I will be sure to keep you posted!!!

2 comments:

  1. you go my little country girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Bri with your cows! She wanted to bring home three today. Glad I was at a football game.

    ReplyDelete