Monday, August 24, 2009

Tressa's Senior Year Begins


Tressa is ready for school - funny as I am taking this picture I am wondering where the time went - seems like just the other day I took her to her first day of Kindergarten. She was as independent then as she is now.

As you can tell she is leaving very early in the morning.

So, not only is she off for her Senior year, but in her new car. She wanted to learn how to drive stick shift before school started and she accomplished that! So off to school she goes.

I am sure this will be a very exciting year - Go Bulldogs! Class of 2010!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Tressa. Enjoy every moment of this memorable year. Glory Days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have a picture in my mind of cute little Tressa in my my Cubbie class. Tell her congrats and enjoy her last year of high school.

    ReplyDelete