Sunday, February 5, 2012

2012

I have basically used my blog to talk about my grandchildren, family and friends. Well, 2012 will have a different look for me as I blog. I have chosen this year to be the year of finding out who I am and what I am supposed to do for the 2nd half of my life (granted I have another 48 years to live).

Turning 48 years old this year brings up many unanswered questions in my life. My hubby and I are now empty nesters, we live on 5 acres, have 3 horses, 1 dog and I work for a crisis pregnancy center where I am the Development Director.

So, what all does this mean? What is the Lord's vision for my life? Where is He working and how do I come alongside to further His kingdom?

To me the easy answer is working at the Center, but truly is that what the next half of my life looks like? I just am not sure.

So, I am on a quest and if you want to follow along, you are more than welcome to do so!

I must confess, it is strange using my blog to talk about myself. My goal is to be open, honest and transparent as this year unfolds; to be able to share what the Lord has for me.

Thank you for joining me and allowing me to express myself, if not daily, at least weekly!

See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to you blogging again and reading about your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back!! I can hardly wait for this new adventure to unfold.

    ReplyDelete