Sunday, April 17, 2011

Charley and Cody enjoying outside


This is what Papa and I got Charley for his birthday. It is a water and sand table. He loves it! Of course he has to make sure the water is equal on both sides as well as the sand, so we have to clean it out after he is done playing - ha - he loves mixing all the water and sand together. This toy keeps him busy for at least 30 minutes - I love it!

Charley also has to play with the sand in the horseshoe pit. The weather has been really wonderful lately, so we go outside quite a bit these days.

I know that this is a dark picture, but I just had to prove that Cody will smile! :) He talks up a storm and smiles all day long until you put a camera in his face to take a picture of him.

This is what happened after he realized that I was going to take pictures - silly boy!!

He loved the swing, but from this picture you couldn't tell - ha! Once again, he was all smiles until I wanted to take his picture!

We have had Tara and the boys here for 2 weeks while their truck is in the shop. It has been fun having them here - we have enjoyed our time with them!

2 comments:

  1. so cute...play time is so fun, especially on nice days...I can't wait to see all mine next week for easter and a Easter Egg hunt, it will be so fun this year with everyone older...yeah to grand-babies! the boys are growing fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sand & water table, huh? I just gave Davin the water hose and told him to water my flowers. I hope they survive the deluge they got today! He was so wet he squished when he walked! The boys are growing up fast. I know y'all will have fun at Easter!

    ReplyDelete