Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fun in the Sun


Albert and I have been working in the front yard. I am not sure that Albert would say that we are having fun in the sun, as he has been doing a lot of work for me; but with each new yard of rock, I am becoming more and more excited about my front yard!

So excited that I had to put in a new seating area. We can now sit in the front yard, the side yard and the back yard. Oh, more to come on the backyard as we have extended our fence line - can't wait to play horse shoes! Anyone game??? :)

This is our new plant on the side yard. I am so excited to have a hydrangea! My great-grandmother had one that was so huge. My cousin, Julie, and I were just talking about her and the hydrangea the other day. I so hope that it will be come as beautiful as hers was! What we remember from our childhood - amazing!

Just a view from the side yard to the front yard.
I saw the cutest thing to feed squirrels! This little lawn chair that you screw a cob of corn into. It was so cute! Charley had to hold it all throughout Lowe's. They do have other colors and I do think I will have to go back and get more of them - ha - much to Albert's dismay!
Albert and I have had so much fun getting our yard all ready for Tressa's graduation. If you want to visit us before then, just drop on by, we can have a cold beverage in the new seating area! FUN!!!




2 comments:

  1. looking good, can't wait to see in person and sit and have a cold beverage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! y'all have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete