Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Senior Pictures


Well, here is my baby girl, Tressa, all grown up and getting ready to graduate! Where did the time go? It is amazing to me how quickly they grow!

Tressa wanted some causal pictures as well as formal. We had a little bit of time today to just take a few. She is in our front yard and was doing different poses by the tree.



Charley saw Tressa with all these poses with the tree, so he had to do it too. Ha, he is too funny!!

We will be taking some more pictures so stay tuned! Tressa is also excited because after she graduates she will be spending 2 weeks in CA. She will be visiting family and friends there. She wants to work full time this summer and then start Lonestar College in the Fall.

Children, what an amazing and wonderful journey! I have truly enjoyed my children at every stage of their lives and I am so excited to have a relationship with them that is fun and full of adventure!

2 comments:

  1. the first one is my favorite and should be the picture with her announcements outside of cap and gown....I like when she smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it so good her big smile...the pictures are great was talkng with another Senior mom this morning she was getting pictures together.

    ReplyDelete