Tuesday, April 28, 2009

In the Hospital

Well, no fun for me tonight. I am sitting in the hospital waiting for more tests to be run. Went to the ER last Thursday and had a follow-up with a new doctor today. He ran an EKG on me and it came back abnormal, so now I get more tests done. Tomorrow will be a stress test, not sure what that will be like - should be interesting.

Albert brought me items from home that I asked for, but I couldn't remember everything, at least I have my computer! Yeah!

All of my blood work looks really good, as far as I know, so do other tests - I sure hope I am not in here for no reason at all - don't like when that happens!

Albert is such a great guy - he is at home with Charley and running the house for me! Tara is in San Antonio at in the field for the National Guard. Tim is at school, hoping he doesn't run into any bad flooding - we had such a huge rain storm last night. Tressa has TAKS testing tomorrow, so I am sure she will be going to bed early.

Well, I do believe that is my update for tonight. I will let you all know how my stress test goes - not sure what to expect from it but was told it is like a 2 hour test. Yikes!

6 comments:

  1. Why did you go into the hospital in the first place?? Hope everything turns out ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you tonight. Jim and I would have come up to visit if we had known that Albert couldn't stay. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah - why go to the hospital when there is so much to do?? :)

    I am here now - so we will get it all taken care of.

    I have my 2 hour stress test in a bit - I am having trouble with my e-mail - I will try to keep you all posted through my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stress test is no fun! I had one a few months ago. :(

    Will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S.
    My DD (darling daughter) was using my desktop and she forgot to log out and I accidentally post under her name. So I deleted and posted again in my name.

    ReplyDelete