Thursday, April 30, 2009

Free Free Free

Guess what, I am posting this blog from my couch in my living room - YEAH!

The cardio doctor released me yesterday, but still was not excited over my stress test. As far as all the pictures and tests that they ran, my heart looks great, but while on the treadmill my heart has little jumps and spikes that he does not know what caused that. He wants me to follow up with my doctor and have different tests run.

Now I am thinking it could be the fact that it was after 1:00 PM and they didn't allow me to eat until after that test and with my hypoglycemia I was just feeling weak and such, but I will follow up with my doctor anyway - just to make sure.

Thank you all for your prayers and comments - I know that the Lord has His hands upon me - that is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment