Saturday, March 7, 2009

What A Day!


It was such a wonderful day that I gave my girl a bath! She was OK with it, Charley watched as she got doused by a hose. The funny thing is, that after her bath, she has to roll. It is an amazing sight to watch as a 1013 pound animal rolls over on the grass. I am just glad that I was finally able to give her that bath. Until today it was too cold.
We are having Charley's 1st B-day party next weekend - trying to get ready for that as well.
I must say - I love Spring! God bringing everything back to life! I am truly having a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. How cute, you know her EXACT weight. She isn't 1,000 pounds, she is 1,013 pounds! :)

    I sent Tara a message on myspace but never heard back so just fyi, Colton and I will be at the party. See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was bathing the horse part of the party preparatons? Ha! We are almost finished with party prep over here too. Even though Jim felt horrible most of the weekend, he has almost completed his task list and I only have one flower bed to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, have to have a clean horse for the party! :)

    ReplyDelete