Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hard to Admit...

My Favorite Spot at Our House - the Upstairs Patio

...that I just unpacked my bag from our San Fran trip.

I am sure my hubby is happy that I did.

I had lost my memory stick from our first day in San Fran - so here are some of my favorite pictures!

Candle Stick Park

I went to watch baseball games with my dad when I was little



This was our shirt going to San Fran - I believe we did give them something to talk about!
I had a blast on our trip - the weather was wonderful - the food amazing - I love Fisherman's Wharf. It all took me back to when I was a little girl and we would go there after visiting my grandparents. They are both gone now, but not the wonderful memories!


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how certain foods and places just take you back to a different time? For me this weekend it was the chocolate pie!

    ReplyDelete