Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday

Well, my girlfriends are out at the rodeo - me - hmmmmm - home with the grandson. Wish I was watching Brooks and Dunn - but life goes on!

On a high note, I was able to get 12 bails of hay in my little truck - what a good truck I have!!!

Going to go riding with Charley in a little bit - he is napping right now. Kristin is out riding and I don't want to miss this beautiful day - I need to ride! :)

I am trying to get the laundry done.

Oh, my son, Tim, just bought a very amazing a wonderful game! Scene It - for X-Box - I am addicted already! We played before he had to leave to the recording studio (school).

I have dinner in the oven - laundry in the wash - well, at least I am making progress in my house!

Hope my girls have fun at the rodeo! I miss you gals!!!

5 comments:

  1. We missed you too! I had planned to take the top down so we could ride in Grandma style. Sorry you weren't able to make it...I know you would have cheered as loud as I did for the local boys that won the bareback and bullriding. Meagan tried real hard to fill your boots.

    Oh yeah, and Robin is bugging Jim to get us a box for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Meagan did a great job in my place! :)

    What did you think about the Muttin Busting? Are you read for Davin and Charley to win??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you too...Muttin Busting??? I don't think tammy will let Colton but you never know...it's cute but a little scary for thsoe babies...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if Tammy would let Colton Muttin bust either - she really doesn't like it when I take him to see my horse.

    I do think it would be fun for us grandmas to watch our grandkids!

    Oh, girls can do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. who says a girl can't Muttin bust? Matt wants to start training Brooke on Missy goat!

    ReplyDelete