Monday, March 16, 2009

I now have 2 horses!


This is Baby! She was born on our property May 2008. Her owner, Kristin, wanted to sell her, so I bought her. I will have to wait another year before I can ride her, so I will take this time to work with her and get her used to me rather than Kristin.
I am so very excited! Tressa is excited! Albert is - well - ok with the transaction! He said it can be my birthday and Christmas presents for years to come! :)
This picture was taken back in September, she is much bigger now and I will put a new picture up as soon as possible.
Wow - I can't believe it - 2 horses! I love it! No worries - I am still getting a cow this year! Bovine in '09! That is this year's motto! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new horse! So will she remain 'Baby' or will she get a new name. I liked Albert's name for her -- Starburst...though my boys had a totally different reason for that name than the starburst on her forehead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I do believe she will still be called Baby - even if we were to change her name, I think we would still all call her Baby!

    That is funny, Albert said today that we should name her Starbust!

    Do I dare ask what the boys were thinking?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That she burst out of Star! There is not telling about those two.

    ReplyDelete