Saturday, February 14, 2009

Salt

We are now adding salt to the horses feed. This is to help to make them drink more water. You know the old saying, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink". Well, this is true, but you can salt their feed! That will make them drink! :)

Having four horses has proven to be a wonderful experience for me. I am enjoying them very much! They are so wonderful to watch, to ride, and to just sit back and see how they interact with each other.

I am hoping that tomorrow afternoon will be a great day to ride. I haven't been able to ride in awhile - it is about time!

6 comments:

  1. Four horses on your properties! That's plenty of horses for me. How big is your land if you don't mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a little over 5 acres. We call it LAST3 Ranch. L = Lozano - A = Albert - S = Stacy = T = Tara/Tim/Tressa (which is why we have the number 3). We have been here a little over a year and truly love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - Fonda helped me with the 3 - I was just going to do LASTTT - so, she had a much better idea!

    ReplyDelete