Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Guess Who Is Two Weeks Old


Here is our little "Snuggle Buddy". I can't believe how quickly 2 weeks have gone by, but when you are going back and forth from dr appointments and hospitals, time does fly.

Next time I will try to get a picture with his eyes open - ha! He just loves to eat and sleep right now - some times play. Not a big fan of taking a bath yet, but I have had a lot of fun bathing him. We are getting ready to take them to Ft Hood on Friday. After almost 3 years of having them here, it will be hard to let them go. I am excited though that I will see them in February - so that is really good! This week I am going to try to get all kinds of pictures of the boys - so the next couple of blogs will be about them - love those boys! Oh, and my kids too - ha! :)

2 comments:

  1. Forgot about your kids there for a few minutes, huh? He is a cutie. I need to get by to see him before they leave.

    ReplyDelete