Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010


We had Christmas in the man cave this again this year. I like having it in the man cave - nice to not have to worry about any little fingers trying to open presents before Christmas morning. And Charley didn't get into them either :)

Charley opened a present from Tressa (Tantie) - it was a dog with a little ball in his mouth - he was trying to figure out what was going on - thought this was a cute face!

Tressa didn't want me to take her picture - but I got this one before she could turn away! ha

What a cute boy we have!

Here is our oldest! Wow, in 2 days she will have another son - Cody! Can't believe how quickly they grow up. Next year Tara and her family will be in Alaska for Christmas - starting their own family traditions! I have a feeling that 2011 will be the year I learn everything about Skype and how to use it so I can watch my grandsons grow!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great Christmas! Thanks for sharing the tamales and the game of chicken foot with us yesterday!

    ReplyDelete