Friday, September 3, 2010

Fun for Papa??

Last month we bought a new kitchen sink and faucet. Albert is such a great handy man! He put it in for me and he had a little helper! It is so cute because when Albert pulls out his tools, Charley has to go and get his Handy Manny tools!
So, when Albert got on the floor, Charley, of course, had to join him. If you think this picture is cute, you should have been here - it was too funny and too cute! Well, for me, I wasn't the one on the floor trying to tighten up the sink! :)

Charley has a big smile on his face - he is loving helping his Papa!
This is a face of "I have had enough pictures taken, Grandma". I must say, it is fun having a 2 year old around - he keeps us hopping!

1 comment:

  1. hopefully when he grows up he'll still wanna be a big help...cute Charley!!!

    ReplyDelete