Sunday, May 23, 2010

Prom Night for Tressa


Tressa had this dress in her closet and took it to a friend's mom who does alterations. So Tressa had the idea of putting netting down at the bottom of the dress. Well, we all thought it made the dress look more 80's, so then she had the idea of wearing black converse with her dress. Her friend did her hair and the look was complete. I thought she needed those jelly bracelets that we used to wear, but she didn't have any.

I helped her lace up the back of it. I think she looks really cute all decked out in the 80's!

Here is a closer picture with her shoes. Albert and I have been putting up trim in the man cave, sorry for the mess in the background! The man cave will be clean in a couple of weeks - Tressa will have her graduation party!

Stephanie and Tressa in the backyard. Both girls didn't have a date so they thought they would go together.

Here is the gang! I think they all look so beautiful! When Tressa got in at 2 to tell us that she and Stephanie were home, I asked if she had fun. Her response was "YES"! So glad! Will have to get the entire scoop when they wake up - ha - not sure what time that will be!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the hair...the love the dress...the shoes...not my look but I bet she was the most comfy girl there...:) Glad they had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she said 2 other girls wore converse too - can you believe it? how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She said she had a great time...and isn't that what prom is all about? I think they have more fun when they don't have a date...especially if they like to dance and the date doesn't! I can't believe she is almost out of high school! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete