Friday, October 16, 2009

More of the Man Cave - part 3


My working man! We found these ceiling fans that we really liked from Lowe's and Albert wired the ceiling for them then installed all 3 of them...

We chose some ceiling tiles that have insulation already with them. They were very light and easy to install. We stapled them up...

Part of them are up at this point...

All ceiling tiles are up - ceiling fans are on - this is what the tv area looks like...

More of the tv area and then the little blue corner table that used to be in my grandparents home - it was in their kitchen where we would eat breakfast and lunch - I want to use it to put together puzzles and color with Charley...

2 comments:

  1. how cool...I can't beleive I haven't seen it yet...maybe I need to get Albert to install some ceiling fans for me :) Had fun today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send him right over! You can see the new room soon!!! :) I had fun as well!!!

    ReplyDelete