Monday, October 26, 2009

He can always make me laugh


Not only has this boy gotten a bucket stuck on his head (Baby's water bucket), but he has also played with Barn Bunny (yep, Barn Bunny is still around!). The 2 of them were zig zagging around the pasture - now I know you don't believe me that a bunny and a bull calf would play together - but - I saw it and Barn Bunny is the one that started playing with T-Bone first! ah too funny - but now on to what I saw today...

Yes, it is a rainy day and yes, that is T-Bone INSIDE the round bail feeder!

I couldn't lift it up all by myself, the cattle have the hay all on it and it is wet, so it was very heavy - I had to get in there with him and shoo him out - hope he remembers how to get out in case he does this again.
He is just too funny!

2 comments:

  1. funny about T-Bone and y'all look so cool up on your horses and flags

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! Did you like my chaps???

    ReplyDelete