Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Rest of the PBR Story


So I see Leah Garcia in the stands (she is an announcer on Verses that travels with PBR) and I asked if she would take a picture with the guys....

...little did I know that I was now going to have the opportunity to be the Fan of the Night! So here I am talking with her on camera.

She took me back to the shoot area and I actually got to talk with her again and also my favorite bull rider - J.B. Mauney.

Here I am getting ready to ask my question.

It was a total blast being down with all the action, the guys riding, having dirt flung over my head as the bull was bucking. This trip was so wonderful, not only to share my love of PBR with my hubby and best friends, but to have the opportunity to be in the middle of all that action. Oh, and being on national tv 2 times in one night - ah - that was a blast as well!!!

1 comment:

  1. So, what we want to know is...what did Albert say when he saw the interview? "JB is cute!" I laughed because Leah kept saying,'there is nothing going on here.'

    ReplyDelete