Saturday, July 25, 2009

Deer on the Ranch

I was able to watch the cutest thing this morning outside my kitchen window. The twins deer and family were back. The deer were running back and forth - playing with each other - they were so cute. It was funny to watch the older deer look over at them - just like they were saying - chill out or why are you running around so much. Then, of course, Baby had to come and watch them. She stuck her head through the fence and I could just imagine her saying - "hey, I want to play!"

Anyway, I just had to share what a cute sight I saw this morning. I so love living here! It is nice to feel the calmness and peace of living where you know you belong.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! To be where we belong! What a wonderful feeling...like hanging out at lunch with you girls yesterday. Wish I could watch the deer. Allie keeps them all run off. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete