Friday, June 12, 2009

Race Track

Last night Albert, Kristin, Reuben and I went to watch the ponies play! It was Quarter Horse night at the Race Track! Oh, my, what a wonderful sight to see them run!!! I am not one to bet a lot of money, mostly $2 bets, so it was fine when I didn't win, but you should have seen this 40 something jumping up and down and screaming when my horse did come in! Needless to say - I have FUN!!

Kristin's horse, Static, is a race horse and Kristin and Reuben found themselves a trainer last night! I will keep you posted if we have a race horse in our midst! Now that would be a blast - going to the track to watch Static run!!!

Speaking of horses, I am off to muck stalls!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a good time...that's for sure! I love it when you win!

    ReplyDelete