Monday, April 13, 2009

Family Time at Easter


Charley and Grandpa say, "Happy Easter everyone!"

Charley got new golf clubs for Easter

hmmmmm how do they work?

Albert made excellent brisket and ribs - Baine (my nephew) is going to town on that rib!

Charley and Baine playing before the egg hunt begins!
I can only post 5 pictures at a time - so scroll down to see all of our Easter fun!
My sister, Stefanie, and her family joined us for Easter, as well as Tressa's boyfriend, Joe.
We had a wonderful time - hope that your Easter was wonderful as well!
He has risen indeed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute...it's amazing how fast they grow and how fast they learn...thanks for sharing...I love being able to see pictures regularly...I have finally posted but only easter stuff...now i need to do my California post

    ReplyDelete